Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alan Mansfield & John Pritchard - Boat Ride (Hein-Ivan Mix)
Many thanks for the Multitracks! A fine song and fun to mix. Thanks for listening and any comments. Cheers!

V2 small changes!

.mp3    Alan Mansfield & John Pritchard - Boat Ride.mp3 --  (Download: 8.22 MB)

.mp3    Alan Mansfield & John Pritchard - Boat Ride V2.mp3 --  (Download: 8.22 MB)

really like the drum choice.. I feel the vocals in the chorus are overpowered by the rhythm guitars.
(07-11-2020, 01:13 AM)Shul Wrote: really like the drum choice.. I feel the vocals in the chorus are overpowered by the rhythm guitars.
Hi Shul! Many thanks for the feedback. I don't feel that when listening, but since I haven't listened to the mix in my car, I will maybe change my mind. Cheers!
New version with small changes!
(06-11-2020, 04:26 PM)heinim Wrote: Many thanks for the Multitracks! A fine song and fun to mix. Thanks for listening and any comments. Cheers!

V2 small changes!
Everything sound good!!! Punchy drums, crunchy guitars, vocals are well balanced. This is a great mix??
Mr. Loud
(16-11-2020, 12:09 PM)The Wizzards Wrote:
(06-11-2020, 04:26 PM)heinim Wrote: Many thanks for the Multitracks! A fine song and fun to mix. Thanks for listening and any comments. Cheers!

V2 small changes!
Everything sound good!!! Punchy drums, crunchy guitars, vocals are well balanced. This is a great mix??
Hi The Wizzards! Many thanks for that I do like how this mix turns out. Cheers!
V2 feels good to me,well done
Reaper user
(16-11-2020, 05:12 PM)Cudjoe Wrote: V2 feels good to me,well done
Hi Cudjoe! Many thanks for the feedback. Cheers!