Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eddie Garrido - Una Semana Sin Ti (Hein-Ivan Mix)
A fine song and inspiring to mix. Hope you like it and thanks for listening and any comments. Cheers!

.mp3    Eddie Garrido - Una Semana Sin Ti.mp3 --  (Download: 7.23 MB)

Hello Heinim I like your mix I have a question about the voice, Is panned a little bit left? good job
(04-11-2020, 09:46 PM)miltonex Wrote: Hello Heinim I like your mix I have a question about the voice, Is panned a little bit left? good job
Hi miltonex! Many thanks for the feedback. I did open the project and the vocal is dead center. But the tail of the vocal reverb (TC 8210) is in the same freq. area as the piano which is a bit to the left. Maybe that's what your hearing. Cheers!
(04-11-2020, 01:20 AM)heinim Wrote: A fine song and inspiring to mix. Hope you like it and thanks for listening and any comments. Cheers!
It's sound great at my sound system.
I'll like the voice more brilliant but it's a great mix for me.
mixing with linux system .
(10-11-2020, 10:37 AM)ignasibg Wrote:
(04-11-2020, 01:20 AM)heinim Wrote: A fine song and inspiring to mix. Hope you like it and thanks for listening and any comments. Cheers!
It's sound great at my sound system.
I'll like the voice more brilliant but it's a great mix for me.
Hello ignasibg! Many thanks for the feedback. I always reference on minimum 3 different sound systems and as long as I feel it translate, I'l post the mix. Anyway, I do agree a bit on the vocals. Cheers!