Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stefano Petrocca Foundation
My attempt on this track,comments welcomed.

Mix 2 uploaded with some adjustments,any comments?

.mp3    Stefano Petrocca Foundation Mix1.mp3 --  (Download: 9.33 MB)

.mp3    Stefano Petrocca Foundation Mix2.mp3 --  (Download: 9.42 MB)

Reaper user
Mix updated.
Reaper user
Good stuff. The drums started out a bit small and stark but it works in context with the rest of your mix.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
[quote='Mixinthecloud' pid='102253' dateline='1604539007']
Good stuff. The drums started out a bit small and stark but it works in context with the rest of your mix
Thanks very much for your comments Mixinthecloud,out of curiosity which mix do you prefer?
Reaper user
Taking a listen to mix 2. . . damn that's a tasty mix.

If I were to give a criticism, it sounds like you may have a little bit of a low mid buildup running into your reverb during full gang moments. . . sometimes. . . maybe

Very well done!

Draper
(06-11-2020, 12:42 AM)loweche6 Wrote: Taking a listen to mix 2. . . damn that's a tasty mix.

If I were to give a criticism, it sounds like you may have a little bit of a low mid buildup running into your reverb during full gang moments. . . sometimes. . . maybe

Very well done!

Draper
Thank you Draper.
Reaper user
(03-11-2020, 05:22 PM)Cudjoe Wrote: My attempt on this track,comments welcomed.

Mix 2 uploaded with some adjustments,any comments?
I like the general feel here. I am not the biggest fan of the stereo effect in the verse, maybe try a chorus, but I like the background vocals fine. I think the chorus reverb might be a little long and foreword, but could turn to a pretty cool 80's style thing with a little tweaking and delay.