Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eddie Garrido: 'Una Semana Sin Ti' rzmix
Thanks Eddie & Mike for making this beautiful song available.
I had trouble getting the vocal effects sounding right for this. 
 I couldn't get rid of the distortion in the piano, I think it got more obvious when I tried getting clarity on that track.   Confused

Cheers,
rz

.mp3    EddieGarrido_UnaSemanaSinTi_rzmix.mp3 --  (Download: 7.11 MB)

(02-11-2020, 05:37 PM)eggshell Wrote: Thanks Eddie & Mike for making this beautiful song available.
 I couldn't get rid of the distortion in the piano, I think it got more obvious when I tried getting clarity on that track.   Confused

Cheers,
rz
You're right, eggshell. The voice track has 'p', 's' and it's very dificult to clean all and add the right effects. You've got it, I think.
The piano sound well all the song and in the solo has a little distortion as you say.
I like your mix and I hope you send more.
mixing with linux system .
(02-11-2020, 05:37 PM)eggshell Wrote: Thanks Eddie & Mike for making this beautiful song available.

Cheers,
rz
Hi eggshell! I think this is a very nice mix and a pleasant listening. Good job!
Hi Eggshell
Are you sure that dist is from tracks, because you have dist in your sub range too? I think it is on your master... Huh