Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fredy V - Not Alone (Hein-Ivan Mix)
A good song and inspiring to mix. Hope you like it and thanks for listening and any comments!

V2 small changes:

.mp3    Fredy V - Not Alone.mp3 --  (Download: 15.82 MB)

.mp3    Fredy V - Not Alone V2.mp3 --  (Download: 15.82 MB)

(29-10-2020, 11:14 PM)heinim Wrote: A good song and inspiring to mix. Hope you like it and thanks for listening and any comments!
Hi Heinim,

Excellent balance. I can hear every detail of the song, even in the part of the chorus where the arrangement is full. I only have doubts about the volume of the bass (it seems a little loud) Wink
Auria Pro | Harrison Mixbus 32C
(15-11-2020, 09:11 PM)Patrono Music Wrote:
(29-10-2020, 11:14 PM)heinim Wrote: A good song and inspiring to mix. Hope you like it and thanks for listening and any comments!
Hi Heinim,

Excellent balance. I can hear every detail of the song, even in the part of the chorus where the arrangement is full. I only have doubts about the volume of the bass (it seems a little loud) Wink
Hi Patrono Music! Many thanks for the feedback. Originally I had the bass a bit lower in volume but, after listening in the car it felt a bit tiny so I mix it 1.5dB louder. But there were other things I wanted to adjust so here's version 2 of the mix. Cheers!
o mannnn, this sounds so good. Natural, warm and bright sound, very well done. I feel like the band is playing right in front of me. I think bass level is just fine
(15-11-2020, 11:04 PM)Stevenrruz Wrote: o mannnn, this sounds so good. Natural, warm and bright sound, very well done. I feel like the band is playing right in front of me. I think bass level is just fine
Hi Stevenrruzo! Many thanks for the feedback I do agree I like how this mix turned out. Cheers!
Good shot ! I like the overall balance, sounds warm and rich. Well done.
Music is pleasure, Mixing is my hobby and they are both my jobs :)
(12-10-2022, 05:43 PM)Xabidoowah Wrote: Good shot ! I like the overall balance, sounds warm and rich. Well done.
Hello Xabidoowah! Many thanks for the comments, I think I got the mix the way I wanted it to sound. Cheers!
[quote pid='120243' dateline='1665608344']
You're very welcome ! Smile Feel free to have an ear (or two.. ) on mine ! Have a great day 
Cheers from Paris

[/quote]
Music is pleasure, Mixing is my hobby and they are both my jobs :)
(13-10-2022, 10:28 AM)Xabidoowah Wrote: [quote pid='120243' dateline='1665608344']
You're very welcome ! Smile Feel free to have an ear (or two.. ) on mine ! Have a great day 
Cheers from Paris

[/quote]
Hi again! I will do that as soon as possible. Cheers from Norway!
Your sound is stably good, it has its own character and is well recognized. And almost there are never problems with the balance of tools. I always begin to listen to tracks starting from your tracks. This is in a sense the reference point. There are, perhaps, some details that I see a little differently. In particular, in this track KK is too bright, it has too strong a click. This distracts the listener from LV. But these are details. In general, I like your track like your other work.

My version of this track: https://discussion.cambridge-mt.com/show...?tid=45970
Alexander