Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rate my Mix! I am satisfied with the result
Hi! my name is Juan, im from Rosario, Argentina. im 22. i was thinking that maybe it´s te first song mixed by me that sounds good  Big Grin
I used Pro tools 12 with Waves, fab filter and brainworx plugins
pls tell me what you think
cheers!

.mp3    Daisy.mp3 --  (Download: 8.22 MB)

Hey Juan.
I don't hate it.
Love,
Roy.

ps: It's fine. Better than my mix I'm sure (if I did one). It all works. It could be maybe a little brighter? More aggressive? I don't know. I listen to it as a song and I'm not missing anything and nothing is preventing me from turning it up. I suppose this is no help. It sounds good. It could sound worse. But that's more difficult. Fade out the end bits.

pps: Good job.
Thanks Roy, i appreciate that you listened!!!

ps: how do you think it could sound more agressive?
I'm not sure. Maybe just overall brightness but I'm hesitant to guess. "Loudness" It sounds fine as is and I'd hate to steer you to ruin it. I think the nature of the song wants "more" but maybe I should just turn it up and enjoy. It's really good and balanced as is if maybe too 'safe'. I know it's a messy sounding song so maybe don't worry about it.
maybe i´ll continue experimenting, just for fun. thaaaanks! we keep in touch
Wow the drums sound great! My only note is that the guitars could come up a bit, possibly some EQ love by cutting some of the low end so that the bass and guitars can cut through cleaner. Other than that, great work on de-essing the vocals and it has a great warm feel. Awesome!