Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
M.E.R.C. Music Knockout Mix By [email protected]
Hi, I am a beat maker who is trying to learn to mix at a professional level. I had a lot of fun mixing this track. this song is full of fun instruments, it force to cut a lot frequency to make room for every instrument. I had to use many different tricks to make all the instrument sound big. I hope you enjoy listening to it. Please post common so I can better my mixing skill. thanks

.mp3    M.E.R.C. Music Knockout Mix By [email protected] --  (Download: 8.27 MB)

This sounds great to me Smile
To mix or not to mix ... mix!
Wow this is a Fantastic sounding ,really enjoyed listening to it !
One small complaint is on my monitors the vocal in the chorus come up just a touch !

Great job Big Grin !

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

(08-01-2014, 06:29 AM)thedon Wrote: Wow this is a Fantastic sounding ,really enjoyed listening to it !
One small complaint is on my monitors the vocal in the chorus come up just a touch !

Great job Big Grin !

Thank you for the feed back I will make the change on the mix.
Nice job balancing everything CoolCool

some suggestions:

if you high pass your bass and main kick tracks, that sub kick will feel much deeper than everything else.

your second verse rapper is lisping a little bit. I didn't know Mike Tyson was rapping on this track?! hahaha

p.s. sometimes mixes benefit from some tracks being turned way down or even, gasp, muted! Big GrinBig Grin