Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Digital Only Logic Proz Late Night Can You Not Say The Same Thing Over And Over
I take it this guy ain't no saint (or role model).

.mp3    JamesTimmsBenjaminCoosemans_CanYouSayTheSameM1.1.mp3 --  (Download: 8.41 MB)

~
Other Mixes
I can't believe how different this mix sounds to everyone else's mix. But it's good!! It took me a while to get used to how dark it sounds but its sounds good.
I have some questions thogh.

So I notice you changed to vocals in the bridge and shorted the last chorus. Are we allowed to do that or are you just doing your own thing?

Also ... how did you do to the solo guitar at the end? It sounds phenomenal.
:: Newest Mix ::
Crucial Taunt

Other Mixes
(24-10-2020, 04:13 AM)Saint Wrote: I can't believe how different this mix sounds to everyone else's mix. But it's good!! It took me a while to get used to how dark it sounds but its sounds good.
I have some questions thogh.

So I notice you changed to vocals in the bridge and shorted the last chorus. Are we allowed to do that or are you just doing your own thing?

Also ... how did you do to the solo guitar at the end? It sounds phenomenal.
Thanks mate, yeah look I kinda just do my own thing. I really didn't like the original break down at all, it was pretty awkward and it lost a lot of energy by the time the chorus came back in. Same with the end chorus. It was just dragging on so I got to the fun stuff. 
So, the guitar is easy enough, it's just a chorused delay and some harmonic distortion. I use Decapitator and Devil-Loc (mixed in at about 10%) so it isn't over-done.

Thanks for the feedback mate. Hope that helps.
~
Other Mixes