Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maya
I would master this if i was able to do a decent master, just a compressor and limiters on the stereo mix.

.mp3    Maya Mix.mp3 --  (Download: 6.66 MB)

Hey man clean mix! Really nice break there on the refrain. Listening to this makes me wanna do a second version cuz for some reason i really struggled with getting the sub bas audible on the refrain but yours is very ballsy and big. Would have been cool to hear with mastering.
Hi thanks for listening , a good master would go a long way on this mix. Although the low end isnt as sorted as i would like but i guess its better a full sound than not enough.
(18-10-2020, 01:45 PM)latanielvss. Wrote: I would master this if i was able to do a decent master, just a compressor and limiters on the stereo mix.

Very very nice mix here, I would just cut a little low mid from the sub bass but that's really just personal taste. Very well balanced and the chorus comes in wonderfully. You've made space for all of the instruments to be heard clearly, the drums pop. Great work on this one, seriously!
Good mix.I have done a quick master for you only from the mp3 obviously because i never had the wav

.mp3    Master .mp3 --  (Download: 6.71 MB)

Sounds good takka. i like how the vocal is popping although i think you couldve done a better job on the dynamics if you had the unlimited mix cause its sounding squashed. Still its always interesting to get another set of ears on the mix, i always learn alot from it.
it was already pretty loud to start with and a bit boxy .I think it definitely improved it but not ideal working with an mp3
Yeah an mp3 smashed into an limiter isnt the best to work with.
(19-11-2020, 05:43 PM)latanielvss. Wrote: Yeah an mp3 smashed into an limiter isnt the best to work with.

It wasn't smashed into a limiter as you put it.I will remember to try to do you a favour in future .
Youve got a good ear because if i remember correctly i just ran it into soft clipping hard (SSL Console Distortion) and my limiter was doing about 1db of reduction or something like that.