Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ale Lak - Nosso Mundo Deixou De Existir (Hein-Ivan Mix)
My take on this song. Hope you like my mix and thanks for any comments and listening!

.mp3    Ale Lak - Nosso Mundo Deixou De Existir.mp3 --  (Download: 7.15 MB)

(08-10-2020, 03:31 PM)heinim Wrote: My take on this song. Hope you like my mix and thanks for any comments and listening!
Cool, @heinim! First thing I noticed is that at least some of the clean guitar di tracks are mixed in, I suppose it wasn't the producer's intention to leave 'em as is. Leads to a twang that does not fit the genre, IMHO.

My two cents. : )
(10-10-2020, 09:31 PM)Bruno Corrêa Wrote:
(08-10-2020, 03:31 PM)heinim Wrote: My take on this song. Hope you like my mix and thanks for any comments and listening!
Cool, @heinim! First thing I noticed is that at least some of the clean guitar di tracks are mixed in, I suppose it wasn't the producer's intention to leave 'em as is. Leads to a twang that does not fit the genre, IMHO.

My two cents. : )
Hello Bruno Corrêa! Many thanks for the comments. Yes, you are absolutely right, I did mix them in as an experiment. I do agree that is doesn't fit the genre, but made a different sound that was fun to try out. I'l do another mix later on. Cheers!