Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Foundation - my mix
Hi. This is my mix for this song. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for listening to it.

.mp3    Foundation MP3.mp3 --  (Download: 9.35 MB)

I love it your mix, resolve very well lack drums, impact brass and vocals in front congratulations!
(14-10-2020, 09:02 AM)Carlos Gustavo Rodriguez Wrote: I love it your mix, resolve very well lack drums, impact brass and vocals in front congratulations!
Thanks for your feedback!! Smile
Horns sound a bit loud but over all done a pretty good job .Id like to hear the idiots mix who give 2 stars .Mans a dick whoever he is the little keyboard warrior
(26-10-2020, 11:21 PM)takka360 Wrote: Horns sound a bit loud but over all done a pretty good job .Id like to hear the idiots mix who give 2 stars .Mans a dick whoever he is the little keyboard warrior
Thanks for your feedback. I think you are right. Horns are a little loud.... I´ll fix it. Smile Cheers
Drums are kind of loose and the vocals seem to be unfinished from phrase to phrase. Energy is generally good. Dobro is lost .
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(01-11-2020, 05:59 AM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: Drums are kind of loose and the vocals seem to be unfinished from phrase to phrase. Energy is generally good. Dobro is lost .
Thanks for your feedback. I´ll check it.
(26-10-2020, 11:21 PM)takka360 Wrote: Horns sound a bit loud but over all done a pretty good job .Id like to hear the idiots mix who give 2 stars .Mans a dick whoever he is the little keyboard warrior
There is somebody out there who is giving everybody 2 stars.  Maybe we should just ask Mike to eliminate the star rating system. It is incongruous with mixing remarks and comments and is embarrassing more than viable.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(05-11-2020, 02:22 AM)Mixinthecloud Wrote:
There is somebody out there who is giving everybody 2 stars.  Maybe we should just ask Mike to eliminate the star rating system. It is incongruous with mixing remarks and comments and is embarrassing more than viable.
Hi. Mixinthecloud
I agree with you about the rating and everything about it.