Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can You Say The Same (my mix) #1
Great song to mix. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for the listen. Comment if you want. We all can learn something, right? Thx
*Version 2. Still working on it (unmasking). Reinforced the bottom end+ worked on the drops to make them bigger. That's it for now Smile. Thanks for the listens.

*V3. I have been working on it a bit. I thought it still had some mud and the foundation (drums+bass) is not strong and tight as I'd like. The piano is a bit overwhelming in the chorus; it's either be too loud or not enough Smile. So, yeah...Thanks for the listen!

.mp3    JamesTimmsBCoosemans_CanYouSayTheSame.mp3 --  (Download: 8.88 MB)

.mp3    JamesTimmsBCoosemans_CanYouSayTheSame_1.mp3 --  (Download: 8.88 MB)

.mp3    JamesTimmsBCoosemans_CanYouSayTheSame_2.mp3 --  (Download: 8.88 MB)

(05-10-2020, 11:36 PM)SonicTramp Wrote: Great song to mix. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for the listen. Comment if you want. We all can learn something, right? Thx
*Version 2. Still working on it (unmasking). Reinforced the bottom end+ worked on the drops to make them bigger. That's it for now Smile. Thanks for the listens.
Cool mix! It all sounds well mixed together. Might be a bit muddy but good job overall.
(14-10-2020, 11:13 AM)Hypanova Wrote:
(05-10-2020, 11:36 PM)SonicTramp Wrote: Great song to mix. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for the listen. Comment if you want. We all can learn something, right? Thx
Cool mix! It all sounds well mixed together. Might be a bit muddy but good job overall.
*Thanks for the comment. Yeah, still working on it. There is still much to be done Smile. Thanks!
Nice. Would like to hear a mastered version for level.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(23-10-2020, 05:31 AM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: Nice. Would like to hear a mastered version for level.
*Thanks, man. Uploaded a new and (hopefully) improved version. Thanks for leaving a comment.