Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wess Meets West - 64 Bristol (Hein-Ivan Mix)
My take on this. Hope you like my mix and thanks for listening!

Version 2:

.mp3    Wess Meets West - 64 Bristol.mp3 --  (Download: 11.17 MB)

.mp3    Wess Meets West - 64 Bristol V2.mp3 --  (Download: 11.17 MB)

(04-10-2020, 02:24 PM)heinim Wrote: My take on this. Hope you like my mix and thanks for listening!
hi, this is a very difficult project ... I think we need to work more with this project, at the moment it feels like it's raw. here you need more space and doing to convey the atmosphere and idea of the group. as well as highlight the main and secondary parts of the guitars. it is felt that it sounds while everything is in a heap. The original of this song will be the best solution to guide this song, since there are a lot of tracks in the project
(16-10-2020, 10:59 AM)JunglestateUnion Wrote:
(04-10-2020, 02:24 PM)heinim Wrote: My take on this. Hope you like my mix and thanks for listening!
hi, this is a very difficult project ... I think we need to work more with this project, at the moment it feels like it's raw. here you need more space and doing to convey the atmosphere and idea of the group. as well as highlight the main and secondary parts of the guitars. it is felt that it sounds while everything is in a heap. The original of this song will be the best solution to guide this song, since there are a lot of tracks in the project
Hi JunglestateUnion! Yes, I do agree that this is a difficult track, but fun to mix. I'l try a new mix later on. Cheers!
Added a new version 2. Thanks for listening!