Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesper Buhl Trio's (EquilibriumMIX)
The goal was to make the space wide, as if the action takes place in a jazz club. But at the same time, I wanted to make the sound similar to the one that was in the 60s. Write what you think about this.

V.2 — Fixed the sound of the piano.

.mp3    Jesper Buhl Trio\'s \'What Is This Thing Called Love\'.mp3 --  (Download: 14.16 MB)

.mp3    Jesper Buhl Trio\'s \'What Is This Thing Called Love\' V.2.mp3 --  (Download: 14.16 MB)

Alexander
(03-10-2020, 02:49 PM)Equilibrium Wrote: The goal was to make the space wide, as if the action takes place in a jazz club. But at the same time, I wanted to make the sound similar to the one that was in the 60s. Write what you think about this.
Hello Equilibrium! I think your mix  sounds nice with a good balance and as you said; a 60s feel. The only thing was for me the piano sounded a bit too harsh in the 3-4k region. Otherwise, good job. Cheers!
(03-10-2020, 10:00 PM)heinim Wrote:
(03-10-2020, 02:49 PM)Equilibrium Wrote: The goal was to make the space wide, as if the action takes place in a jazz club. But at the same time, I wanted to make the sound similar to the one that was in the 60s. Write what you think about this.
Hello Equilibrium! I think your mix  sounds nice with a good balance and as you said; a 60s feel. The only thing was for me the piano sounded a bit too harsh in the 3-4k region. Otherwise, good job. Cheers!
Yes exactly! The piano is a bit harsh in this range. I got too carried away with tube effects, so to speak.  Big Grin
Alexander
V.2 Fixed the sound of the piano.
Alexander
(09-10-2020, 05:36 PM)Equilibrium Wrote:
V.2 Fixed the sound of the piano.
Hi. Good job on the piano now it sounds way better. Cheers!