Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.6 Average
Monsieur Periné: 'Encanto Tropical'
My mix

.mp3    Encanto Tropical.mp3 --  (Download: 9.81 MB)

I love this song! Great mix you've got here Glad to hear something creative happening through the track. Not what I'm used to listening to but a nice one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNm1Igjc...e=youtu.be

Some things stuck out to me though. Bigest one is space and it doesn't match the vibe of the space where it was recorded. I feel that your use of more dramatic stuff was not the best for the track as it's in the tropics.
Maybe that kick and bass could be tighter and use more "thump" than "boom and oomph." I felt overwhelmed when the kick didn't breathe fast enough before the next hit and for focus on the vocal.

Overall, I enjoyed the balance of pressure of the track.
Sincerely,
Daniel
What happens in the tropics lol ,JOKE .Cheers for the feedback mate. I'm not really sure what i done dramatic
(07-10-2020, 12:11 AM)takka360 Wrote: What happens in the tropics lol ,JOKE .Cheers for the feedback mate. I'm not really sure what i done dramatic

Haha! yeah, living in the tropics does help me familiarize with these styles of music. The dramatic space I meant was with the vocal's. Maybe for creative uses I'd do that too. But in this case, something more open and realistically natural would make a Hispanic dance even more.
Sincerely,
Daniel