Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Strobe - Maya (Hein-Ivan Mix)
(21-10-2020, 08:31 AM)Eric DJ Shin Wrote: Nice Balance!!
Many thanks Eric DJ Shin!
Nice mix what speakers you use?
(28-10-2020, 03:04 PM)sagalegin Wrote: Nice mix what speakers you use?
Hi sagalegin! Thanks for the comments. I use for initial level balancing a Marshall boom-box (near mono). Then for mixing a pair of Pioneer studio monitors (S-DJ50X). After that I reference on Proson Home HiFi speakers, then in my car and finally on Sony and Sennheiser HD650 headphones. So as you see nothing fancy stuff here. Cheers!
I thought to my self, maybe I could go for a swim. Smile
(07-11-2020, 07:56 PM)moonchildsong Wrote: I thought to my self, maybe I could go for a swim. Smile
Hi moonchildsong! Maybe that's a good idea, but not for me, it's too cold here (Norway). Cheers! Smile
(08-11-2020, 06:31 PM)MeaCulpa Wrote: I hear a very annoying background noise in the center of your mix, sound like rain almost.
Hi MeaCulpa! Yes, you are correct, it's rain. The FX tracks (footsteps, breathing and rain) I did choose to keep in but did some volume automation on them. Maybe this was a bad idea, but anyway fun as an experiment. Cheers!
Added new version!
New version V3 clearing it up!
I can’t say that the mix is ​​completely cracking at the seams, but the hard upper frequencies and the plastic sound of the KK, something strange with the frequency response and so on ... I was even surprised at first, but then I looked at the year of manufacture. But here's what I will say: your mixes have radically changed for the better! This one made by you 2.5 years ago. Now in your mixes the sound is radically better!
My mix: https://discussion.cambridge-mt.com/show...?tid=44908
Alexander
(12-11-2022, 08:23 PM)Equilibrium Wrote: I can’t say that the mix is completely cracking at the seams, but the hard upper frequencies and the plastic sound of the KK, something strange with the frequency response and so on ... I was even surprised at first, but then I looked at the year of manufacture. But here's what I will say: your mixes have radically changed for the better! This one made by you 2.5 years ago. Now in your mixes the sound is radically better!
My mix: https://discussion.cambridge-mt.com/show...?tid=44908
Hi Equilibrium! Thanks for the feedback. What can I say other than I hope I have learn something during this period. Cheers!