Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.33 Average
Crownoise - Maya
Hey all, lovely song and nice prod. This is my version, fun to hear your versions. I made one master but it was to bright i think so i made a second bounce with a more darker and polished highend:

.mp3    maya.mp3 --  (Download: 6.6 MB)

.mp3    maya 2.mp3 --  (Download: 6.6 MB)

I tend to prefer the first version. It just feels a little more "clear" overall. I think the 2nd mix could be cool with a bit of a dip upper lows, around 100-150hz. I think it'd just breath more.
Hey Roy! I agree with you totally after listening back, the second got to dark and needs breathing in that area. First seems a bit too dark now too, i loose bass conseption later at night ive noticed.
I agree the first one sounds better. the second one is too muddy. On the first one the master limiter is clipping the mix really hard. I'd knock it back to fix this.
I heard that its clipping a tinybit 2 much with my akg headphones, my cat destroyed my other cans haha. Good thing to check different monitoringsystems.
I think that main synth isn't helping its muddying the whole mix.Take that away and the mix would sound better .its not changed for the better for sure its just totally not suited