Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My take on "Can You Say The Same"
Mixed ITB with Reaper. Uploaded both a raw mix and one with a limiter on it. Made a few adjustments on Mix 2.

.mp3    JTBC - CAN YOU SAY THE SAME - TANKS MIX1.1 WITH LIMITER.mp3 --  (Download: 8.89 MB)

.mp3    JTBC - CAN YOU SAY THE SAME - TANKS MIX2 WITH LIMITER.mp3 --  (Download: 9.01 MB)

I see what you did there with the distortion guitars in the chorous.. pretty cool, it does make the chorus more exiting. Good balances overall and good eq.. if I have to pick something just because it'd be that bottom end sometimes it's a lil mushy but not in a bad way. good mix!
(02-10-2020, 01:32 AM)Shul Wrote: I see what you did there with the distortion guitars in the chorous.. pretty cool, it does make the chorus more exiting. Good balances overall and good eq.. if I have to pick something just because it'd be that bottom end sometimes it's a lil mushy but not in a bad way. good mix!
Thanks! I was trying the bx_greenscreamer on that guitar since i just bought it (its for sale for $10 right now). Great plugin. There is a $20 voucher right now in the web. So you could get it for free  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Nice mix Smile think refrain could have been a bit more mixed but thats about it. I like the depth, its Still dynamic but dark in a cool way. Maybe also tiny less dynamic vox and some pitch editing on the versevox to bring it to the next level? Anyways gj i like it.
(07-10-2020, 10:01 PM)crownoise Wrote: Nice mix Smile think refrain could have been a bit more mixed but thats about it. I like the depth, its Still dynamic but dark in a cool way. Maybe also tiny less dynamic vox and some pitch editing on the versevox to bring it to the next level? Anyways gj i like it.
Thank you crownoise. I kinda left the verse as it was, but now that you mention it there are some parts a little bit off, specially in the section where its only drums, fx and the vocals.
Hi thetanks i like both mixes you have done, just watch some of those esses good job.
Reaper user
(02-10-2020, 12:48 AM)thetanks Wrote: Mixed ITB with Reaper. Uploaded both a raw mix and one with a limiter on it. Made a few adjustments on Mix 2.
Good job with this mix! I like how full you made it sound and still let enough space to the other elements in the song. If I have to critique 1 thing it's that the kick is kind of loud compared to the rest.
(14-10-2020, 10:46 AM)Hypanova Wrote:
(02-10-2020, 12:48 AM)thetanks Wrote: Mixed ITB with Reaper. Uploaded both a raw mix and one with a limiter on it. Made a few adjustments on Mix 2.
Good job with this mix! I like how full you made it sound and still let enough space to the other elements in the song. If I have to critique 1 thing it's that the kick is kind of loud compared to the rest.
Thank you for the feedback! I will revisit the mix in a few days to make a few adjustments. I will take that into consideration