Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friggy Mix - Sorry
Went for a lot of verb on the vocals, and tried to keep as much low end as possible, some of the bass notes were reaching real low. Smile

.mp3    00- Sorry MixV1.mp3 --  (Download: 11.03 MB)

Great. The processing automation at the very end was especially unexpected for me. A very interesting solution.
Alexander
Thank you Smile I thought it would be nice, seeing how the rest of the song is full of reverb, then strip all of that stuff away. Couldn't do anything about the chair creaks though haha. Maybe someday Izotope will come out with their Intimate Acoustic plugin that will edit out sounds like that.
(04-10-2020, 04:08 AM)Friggy Wrote: Thank you Smile I thought it would be nice, seeing how the rest of the song is full of reverb, then strip all of that stuff away. Couldn't do anything about the chair creaks though haha. Maybe someday Izotope will come out with their Intimate Acoustic plugin that will edit out sounds like that.
I also mixed this song. But I thought that if I did the same trick with the reverb as yours, it would look like just impudent plagiarism!  Big Grin  
https://discussion.cambridge-mt.com/show...#pid100739
Alexander