Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Thank you/Original mix
Hello everyone!

I contacted MS to get my song uploaded here as a ways to improve my own mixing by seeing how other people handled my song, and it's been a blast listening to the mixes you all have uploaded! It's really cool to see how other people see the material I made and what other directions it can be taken in.

Here's my own mix of the song. Feel free to comment and let me know what you think I could do better! Or if you have any questions regarding the project feel free to ask them down below and I'll try to give some clarity to what my intentions with certain audio files were or whatever you want to ask!

If you enjoy the song, please feel free to follow me on my Spotify profile and Soundcloud, it'd help me out a lot!

I hope you all enjoy mixing the song, and thank you for showing interest!

//Mattias

.mp3    _Sorry_ full-mix 3.mp3 --  (Download: 6.65 MB)

I enjoyed working with your wonderful music, please consider speaking with Mike about expanding your catalog here at CMT... I'll commit to work on and post anything else you add to the community in the future to add to your song "Sorry".

BTW: Your mixing skills are excellent IMO, you're at a rare good space as an artist self-mixer. 

Many regards.
M1 Pro MBP: is my Hattori Hanzo.
(15-09-2020, 05:19 PM)Digitaldruglord Wrote: I enjoyed working with your wonderful music, please consider speaking with Mike about expanding your catalog here at CMT... I'll commit to work on and post anything else you add to the community in the future to add to your song "Sorry".

BTW: Your mixing skills are excellent IMO, you're at a rare good space as an artist self-mixer. 

Many regards.
Thank you so much!! That means a lot.
First of all Thanks for your contribution to the site! Big Grin

sounds really good to my ears. I agree with DDL it's a pretty solid mix. If there is anything to nitpick though, i'd just knock back that low sub fx somewhat. is quite strong when you hear it with subs. (my car subs anyways).
(16-09-2020, 06:21 AM)Shul Wrote: First of all Thanks for your  contribution to the site! Big Grin

sounds really good to my ears. I agree with DDL it's a pretty solid mix. If there is anything to nitpick though, i'd just knock back that low sub fx somewhat. is quite strong when you hear it with subs. (my car subs anyways).
No worries, the pleasure is all mine Smile Thanks for your feedback!