Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blues Bastards - Sugar (Analog & Master)
I have made the mix 50% analog and 50% digital.

What do you think?
https://soundcloud.com/tetexp/blue-basta...gar-master
Compresor de bus SSL, Gates Sta-Level, Dbx 160x, UA 1176, Bae 1073, Lomo Up27, Ear 822Q, IGS Tubecore Mastering Edition, Lexicon PCM 70, Ferrofish A16, SSL Six, Studer Revox B77, Yamaha HS8
Sounds pretty dang good, nice and big super wide. Reverby but not to much. Can't hear anything I would change other than post the mp3 on this site so it shows up in the window.
332/5000
Thanks for the comment. Although there is some analog equalization, I always try to digitally subtract the annoying areas, especially the 250hz area that sounds very dull and dirty. That area is only left to the voice for the warmth and bass sometimes.
I don't know what the reason is, but my mp3 files won't let me upload
a greeting
Compresor de bus SSL, Gates Sta-Level, Dbx 160x, UA 1176, Bae 1073, Lomo Up27, Ear 822Q, IGS Tubecore Mastering Edition, Lexicon PCM 70, Ferrofish A16, SSL Six, Studer Revox B77, Yamaha HS8
Vocals needs to be a little bit louder. Mask behind the music.
Maybe if it lacks a little more bass. I don't have the file to change it. I usually delete them, but I'll keep that in mind for the next one.
a greeting
Sounds good this mix and the bottom end seems fine but gets loud at the end.The vox are a bit low too