Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Digital Only Logic Proz Straight Outta Apologies
Hey fam,

A challenging beast.
To say the least.
Logic Pro feast.
Can you smell the yeast?

.mp3    MattiasSkantze_SorryM1.1.mp3 --  (Download: 11.15 MB)

~
Other Mixes
Hey Quathamer, really dig your mix. Only thing i thing i noted was that the esses might be a bit high in volume. No yeast hear but lots of feast ;D grate job.
Hi!

(caveat - I haven't attempted this mix yet so I've no idea what the session is like...)

Really enjoyed listening to this - great job, really atmospheric. For me your vision for the track really gets the emotion across - more so than the preview mix I think for me anyway.

Is that your whisper track creation in the verses? Pretty cool.

Yeah, nice one!

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
Thanks lads, appreciate the love!

Yeah crownoise, I think I'm with you there. I wanted a little more ess for the effects. Maybe its a bit overdone. Or are you talking about the ess versions of the vocal tracks? Cause I muted all of those, I didn't feel like they did the track any justice in my opinion.

Mike, nah there's a whisper track in the session that I had up pretty level with everything else. It's well done so I thought it would be good to use it.
~
Other Mixes
I ment the esses in the Main vox Smile
main vocal sounds really distorted. Like you squashed a limiter on it. You can hear the breath when he inhales like it sort of distorts as well.
the overal balance is pretty good though.. I like that you didn't kill the definition on that guitar.
voice could come down a bit.

I can't help but feel like the overall feel I get from this mix is a "boxy" one. can't really find why. perhaps the vocals or too boxy overall?