Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Maybe Next Years - One Flip Flop (Hein-Ivan Mix)
A fun song to mix, hope you like it and thanks for listening and any comments. Cheers!

A new version of the mix!

And version 3 of the mix!

.mp3    The Maybe Next Years - One Flip Flop.mp3 --  (Download: 7.45 MB)

.mp3    The Maybe Next Years - One Flip Flop v2.mp3 --  (Download: 7.45 MB)

.mp3    The Maybe Next Years - One Flip Flop v3.mp3 --  (Download: 7.45 MB)

Everything sounds good except the kick drum. It is all coming from my sub woofer and is louder than the rest of the mix. If you can get more point on the kick and get rid of some of that low end I think everything will sit well.
(04-09-2020, 03:37 PM)DctrRoss Wrote: Everything sounds good except the kick drum. It is all coming from my sub woofer and is louder than the rest of the mix. If you can get more point on the kick and get rid of some of that low end I think everything will sit well.
Hello DctrRoss! Many thanks for the reply. Yes, I do agree I did struggle a bit with this one. I will try a new mix with the kick more pointed and not so loud. Cheers!
Sounds good, a little more crack on the snare and get the male vocal at the same level as the female and you got a winner.
(05-09-2020, 12:16 AM)DctrRoss Wrote: Sounds good, a little more crack on the snare and get the male vocal at the same level as the female and you got a winner.
Thanks, I'l try a new mix later on. Cheers!