Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghostly Beard - Set Me Free (Hein-Ivan Mix)
A fine song and fun to mix. Thanks for listening!

.mp3    Ghostly Beard - Set Me Free.mp3 --  (Download: 11.03 MB)

A very warm and good mix

The verse parts sound great, as I said above very good and warm sound.

Everything is well balanced. I would just like the kick to be a little more pronounced in the solo sections, I think it will drive the solos better. Other than that awesome mix and great work!
(05-01-2021, 10:15 PM)Stevenrruz Wrote: A very warm and good mix

The verse parts sound great, as I said above very good and warm sound.

Everything is well balanced. I would just like the kick to be a little more pronounced in the solo sections, I think it will drive the solos better. Other than that awesome mix and great work!
Hi Stevenrruz! Many thanks for the comments I myself felt it turned out good. I also was a bit uncertain for the level of the kick, but I think my decision as always was based on how it sounded in my car. Cheers!
Yes it's good. I feel the issue with the kick is that it kind of cuts, but needs some more low end weight to it I think.

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
(10-01-2021, 10:55 PM)mikej Wrote: Yes it's good. I feel the issue with the kick is that it kind of cuts, but needs some more low end weight to it I think.

Cheers!
Hi mikej! Thanks for your comments and yes, I do agree about the kick. I'll do another mix later on and try to fix. Cheers!