Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Digital Humans - Relentlessly
Another nice song with 100 different ways to attack the mix.  I have heard a bunch of good mixes so far.

I didn't listen to the reference until I was 95% finished. I noticed they did some nice effects. It made new parts that we didn't get.

I added a no vocal version. Sometimes is it's fun to hear what people did to the instruments without the vocal in the way.

Created V2 after listening to dna's realizing I had Synth09 way to low. It made a significant difference. Also thinned the vocal out a bit. Added a heavy distortion to the the bass Synth22 that happens at the end.  Cheers everyone!

Opps attached the wrong mix.

.mp3    Relentlessly.mp3 --  (Download: 10.07 MB)

.mp3    RelentlesslyV2.mp3 --  (Download: 10.07 MB)

(25-08-2020, 08:33 PM)DctrRoss Wrote: Another nice song with 100 different ways to attack the mix.  I have heard a bunch of good mixes so far.

I didn't listen to the reference until I was 95% finished. I noticed they did some nice effects. It made new parts that we didn't get.
I like this mix! Good balance, sound and nice treatments on the vocal. Good job DctrRoss!
what a great mix DctrRoss! your vocals sound killer.
Hey doc Smile impressive mix, i like the improvments in v2. To me kick and snare is playing with fire bit in the highend while listning in My brighter headphones but i Love that clarity you got going. Maybe the kick could use a tiny more bigstyle lowend.
(06-09-2020, 10:06 PM)crownoise Wrote: Hey doc Smile impressive mix, i like the improvments in v2. To me kick and snare is playing with fire bit in the highend while listning in My brighter headphones but i Love that clarity you got going. Maybe the kick could use a tiny more bigstyle lowend.
I'll have to relisten to it with the subwoofer on in the morning to see where that low-end sits.
Yeah, I hear it. A little more beef on the kick would have helped.