Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Szlachetka - Heart Of My Home Town (Hein-Ivan Mix)
Here's my mix of this fine song. Hope you like it and thanks for listening and any comments!

V2 some changes!

V3 tried to remove some of the distortion!

.mp3    Szlachetka - Heart Of My Home Town.mp3 --  (Download: 8.94 MB)

.mp3    Szlachetka - Heart Of My Home Town V2.mp3 --  (Download: 8.94 MB)

.mp3    Szlachetka - Heart Of My Home Town V3.mp3 --  (Download: 8.95 MB)

New version V2 some changes!
Hi Heinim,

I'm not sure why but I can hear some apparent distortion overall in your mix. I'm not sure if it's coming from the vocals or from their interaction with the guitars.

I'd like to give more commentary, but in order to do that it would be really helpful to provide a little bit of info about the mix on the main post. Cheers!
ITB Setup: Reaper, Airwindows, IK Multimedia TR5, XLN AD2 ATrigger and RC-20, Waves.
Monitoring: Dynaudio BM5 mkIII, Behritone, Sennheiser HD 650. Semi-treated room.

(22-02-2022, 06:12 PM)OctopusOnFire Wrote: Hi Heinim,

I'm not sure why but I can hear some apparent distortion overall in your mix. I'm not sure if it's coming from the vocals or from their interaction with the guitars.

I'd like to give more commentary, but in order to do that it would be really helpful to provide a little bit of info about the mix on the main post. Cheers!
Hi OctopusOnFire! Many thanks for the comments. I did load up the mix project and listen and actually it was quite a bit of distortion on the vocals, snare, overhead and other tracks in the recording. So I do remember I did struggle a bit with this one. Cheers!
New version V3 tried to remove some of the distortion!