Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alvin's mix (With session short video & INSTRUMENTAL): Lyndsey Ollard - Catching Up
Voila, here's my first mix, I think it is pretty much in the ball park but I am uncertain about the low end in the drums in the big chorus, might have too much low end in the kick.

Any feedback welcome Smile

Thanks !

.mp3    Lyndsey Ollard - Catching Up (Unoffical Mix 1 By Alexi Alvin Dagher).mp3 --  (Download: 8.66 MB)

(04-05-2014, 12:06 AM)loard15 Wrote: Voila, here's my first mix, I think it is pretty much in the ball park but I am uncertain about the low end in the drums in the big chorus, might have too much low end in the kick.

Thanks !

I thought I'd attach the mix without loudness adjustment. The version I posted originally has been made louder (without damage, although I felt it lost a bit of impact somewhere, duh...)

SO here is the 2mix brought down from 48k24bit to 44k16bit with only dithering and made into mp3 at 320k, I wish we could post FLAC or other lossless formats, but I imagine that would fill up the storage really quickly.

.mp3    Lyndsey Ollard - Catching Up (Unoffical Mix 1 By Alexi Alvin Dagher - Original Mix Volume).mp3 --  (Download: 8.66 MB)

(04-05-2014, 08:20 PM)loard15 Wrote:
(04-05-2014, 12:06 AM)loard15 Wrote: Voila, here's my first mix, I think it is pretty much in the ball park but I am uncertain about the low end in the drums in the big chorus, might have too much low end in the kick.

Thanks !

I thought I'd attach the mix without loudness adjustment. The version I posted originally has been made louder (without damage, although I felt it lost a bit of impact somewhere, duh...)

SO here is the 2mix brought down from 48k24bit to 44k16bit with only dithering and made into mp3 at 320k, I wish we could post FLAC or other lossless formats, but I imagine that would fill up the storage really quickly.

Here's a quick video capture of the session of this mix, excuse the monaural/low sound quality, it's the only way that video capture software captures:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLnO8z8TlHs
And why not an instrumental ? Smile

.mp3    Instrumental - Lyndsey Ollard - Catching Up (Unoffical Mix 1 By Alexi Alvin Dagher).mp3 --  (Download: 8.66 MB)

Feedback anyone ?
It would help if you could hear it
(04-06-2014, 10:13 AM)takka360 Wrote: It would help if you could hear it

?
BUMP

And yes you can hear it all, just check your volume knob and mute button.

(04-06-2014, 10:13 AM)takka360 Wrote: It would help if you could hear it