Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crownoise - Relentlessly
Okay so i gave this a try in an hour, verses are a bit under produced, or it might be because there are so many strangly devided synths in there that made me loose conception, so i left it because sometimes we mixers need to get some space 2 Tongue. I did some fun things with the plugin "Byom" from plugin alliance to give the synths some life and tone, i made this one quite bassy and such, just had some fun. Hope you like it.

.mp3    Relentlessly.mp3 --  (Download: 10.04 MB)

(13-08-2020, 04:02 PM)crownoise Wrote: Okay so i gave this a try in an hour, verses are a bit under produced, or it might be because there are so many strangly devided synths in there that made me loose conception, so i left it because sometimes we mixers need to get some space 2 Tongue. I did some fun things with the plugin "Byom" from plugin alliance to give the synths some life and tone, i made this one quite bassy and such, just had some fun. Hope you like it.
Hello crownoise! A very good mix, maybe the vocals could be a bit louder otherwise good job!
Yes thanks had a listen now, vocals should come Up a bit. Thanks again glad you liked it Smile
Nice mix, everything is put together well.  I went to investigate the byome plugin you mentioned, saw the price and ran away.  That is out of my budget which is usually $0.
Hehe i see dctr, i dont buy anything if it is expensiveTongue i have it via a subscription so i pay like 20 dollars for all pluhinalliamce plugins each month. Google it and u should find it. I think its worth it. Thanks btw glad you liked the mix!