Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mix by Ismera (Brasil) - Carnival Charade
Mix made by me, using Protools and Waves Plugins and a Mackie onyx 1640i mixer.

.mp3    05 Mistrusted Carnival Charade.mp3 --  (Download: 9.72 MB)

Good mix Ismera!
Everything works well. Perhaps, relatively 3rd gtr is a bt too loud. Man vox feel a bit disconnected, but i find it difficult to mix in. Well done.
(22-07-2020, 11:38 AM)Lethan Wrote: Good mix Ismera!
Everything works well. Perhaps, relatively 3rd gtr is a bt too loud. Man vox feel a bit disconnected, but i find it difficult to mix in. Well done.

Thanks, Lethan. As the 3rd guitar only appears from time to time I decided to make it very loud to scare people. lol. But I think it was too much in the end. The disconnection of the voice must be due to the delay I put in it, while the rest of the mix is very dry. I will work on it more.
(22-07-2020, 12:10 PM)Ismera Wrote:
(22-07-2020, 11:38 AM)Lethan Wrote: Good mix Ismera!

Thanks, Lethan. As the 3rd guitar only appears from time to time I decided to make it very loud to scare people. lol. But I think it was too much in the end. The disconnection of the voice must be due to the delay I put in it, while the rest of the mix is very dry. I will work on it more.
Try to compress vox delay like 2db gain of reduction. It might help.