Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BalazsDanielBoogieWoogieTrio_OwnWayToBoogie_Mixed,Mastered by Eric
Thanks!

.mp3    BoogieWoogieTrio_OwnWayToBoogie_Mastered_1204_0926.mp3 --  (Download: 6.55 MB)

Narrow and dry mix but balance is good. Vocals and piano has some fights in the middle of the song.
because of your hard using de esser vocal's tone's lost.Every instruments seems in the middle.Piano is very shine and wonking.Boosting low mid in your vocal does not give warming to your vocal .It adds booming to your mix.Kick sound is like click click .Low end is missing..Vocal hurting under the drums and pianos.I listened your mix quickly.
(03-12-2020, 05:23 PM)Gork Wrote: Narrow and dry mix but balance is good. Vocals and piano has some fights in the middle of the song.
updated the song. Please listen. and thank You very much!!
(03-12-2020, 06:31 PM)Mammy Wrote: because of your hard using de esser vocal's tone's lost.Every instruments seems in the middle.Piano is very shine and wonking.Boosting low mid in  your vocal does not give warming to your vocal .It adds booming to your mix.Kick sound is  like click click .Low end is missing..Vocal hurting under the drums and pianos.I listened your mix quickly.

thank You for Your advice. I updated the song. please listen.  Smile
I advice that starting from all over.

Balance the song without any plugins. (Spend time on this)

Start to cut unwanted frequencies but dont add frequencies that you dont know! (dont go "my taste way, go tech way)

And decide where are they playing ? And use reverbs, delays etc by keeping yourself on your decision.
(06-12-2020, 03:20 AM)Gork Wrote: I advice that starting from all over.

Balance the song without any plugins. (Spend time on this)

Start to cut unwanted frequencies but dont add frequencies that you dont know! (dont go "my taste way, go tech way)

And decide where are they playing ? And use reverbs, delays etc by keeping yourself on your decision.

Thank You very much!! Smile