Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boogiesnakes - It's My Right (Hein-Ivan Mix)
Here's my take on this!

V2 small changes!

.mp3    Boogiesnakes - It\'s My Right.mp3 --  (Download: 9.83 MB)

.mp3    Boogiesnakes - It\'s My Right V2.mp3 --  (Download: 9.83 MB)

I liked the tone of this one. It is well balanced. Always watch the dry/wet on your reverb. Way too much reverb. I recommend under 15-20% wet and a shorter decay for most music. I am also missing some air in the vocal and guitars. I would remove some mids and add highs to the guitars especially. I find there can be some slight build up at 2-3k. When you finish a mix, I recommend checking a spectrum analyzer for peaks or dips, and also check for roll off in the highs and lows. I try to make it as flat as possible.
(31-07-2020, 06:26 AM)Universe Man Wrote: I liked the tone of this one. It is well balanced. Always watch the dry/wet on your reverb. Way too much reverb. I recommend under 15-20% wet and a shorter decay for most music. I am also missing some air in the vocal and guitars. I would remove some mids and add highs to the guitars especially. I find there can be some slight build up at 2-3k. When you finish a mix, I recommend checking a spectrum analyzer for peaks or dips, and also check for roll off in the highs and lows. I try to make it as flat as possible.
Many thanks for the reply. I'l try another mix. Cheers!
New version V2 small changes!