Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Long Wait - Dark Horses (Hein-Ivan Mix)
This is my mix/master version of this fine song. Thanks for listening and feedback!

V2 some changes!

.mp3    The Long Wait - Dark Horses.mp3 --  (Download: 10.41 MB)

.mp3    The Long Wait - Dark Horses V2.mp3 --  (Download: 10.41 MB)

New version V2 some changes!
Everything is fine, the instrumental part sounds. However, the vocals are too close. And a little resonance of 120 Hz at the BAS. Everything else sounds good.
Alexander
(01-07-2022, 05:27 PM)Equilibrium Wrote: Everything is fine, the instrumental part sounds. However, the vocals are too close. And a little resonance of 120 Hz at the BAS. Everything else sounds good.
Hi Equilibrium! Many thanks for the feedback. Well, it was a deliberate move to make the vocal up close to make the lyric clear. Cheers!
(13-07-2020, 11:06 PM)heinim Wrote: This is my mix/master version of this fine song. Thanks for listening and feedback!

V2 some changes!
Hi Heinim, the mix in general is good but there are a couple of things that I think would improve it. The snare is too hidden, you should bring it a little more to the front. For example, at the beginning of the song the snare roll is not heard clearly. And with the bass the opposite happens, I think it dirty the low end a bit. In the second version something less.
I have also seen that you have improved the transients of the acoustic guitar, now it is a little softer.
Good Job!
Cheers!!
(02-12-2022, 08:41 PM)Enrique Wrote:
(13-07-2020, 11:06 PM)heinim Wrote: This is my mix/master version of this fine song. Thanks for listening and feedback!

V2 some changes!
Hi Heinim, the mix in general is good but there are a couple of things that I think would improve it. The snare is too hidden, you should bring it a little more to the front. For example, at the beginning of the song the snare roll is not heard clearly. And with the bass the opposite happens, I think it dirty the low end a bit. In the second version something less.
I have also seen that you have improved the transients of the acoustic guitar, now it is a little softer.
Good Job!
Cheers!!
Hi Enrique! Many thanks for the feedback and advises. I felt it was a bit too Rock & Roll when I had the snare louder, so I backed that a little. And yes, I did soften the acoustic guitar to fit nicer in the mix. Cheers!
(02-12-2022, 11:33 PM)heinim Wrote:
(02-12-2022, 08:41 PM)Enrique Wrote:

V2 some changes!
Good Job!
Cheers!!
Hi Enrique! Many thanks for the feedback and advises. I felt it was a bit too Rock & Roll when I had the snare louder, so I backed that a little. And yes, I did soften the acoustic guitar to fit nicer in the mix. Cheers!

Hi Heinim,
Yes, the acoustic guitar gave me a lot of work, it had quite a few problems, although I think I did a good processing and I was able to master it. I would like you to listen to my mix and give me your opinion.
Thanks and regards.
Hi heinim!
I listening V2. Nice balanced mix! Good Job!
(28-12-2022, 12:35 PM)mike84 Wrote: Hi heinim!
I listening V2. Nice balanced mix! Good Job!
Hi mike84! Many thanks for listening and feedback, glad you liked it. Cheers!