Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE BEST MIX - Blues bastard *SUGAR*
Hi guys, I leave this mix!
Regards!

.mp3    BLUES BASTARD_SUGAR - MASTER.mp3 --  (Download: 9.56 MB)

I don't get the pitch effect on the vocal at all.
Hi! It is very easy, you double the track and lower the pitch one octave ... and enjoy
I was on board until the "enjoy" part.
(13-07-2020, 03:22 AM)RoyM Wrote: I was on board until the "enjoy" part.
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(13-07-2020, 03:11 AM)elvictorioso Wrote: Hi! It is very easy, you double the track and lower the pitch one octave ... and enjoy

It's not an octave lower, it's five half-steps lower, and it's unmusical out of key and distracting and there's no reason for it.   Sorry, it's not listenable.
boomaga  (Drew Perkins)
MTSU Mass Comm Recording Industry, BS in Audio Recording Production & Tech, 2004
 using Cubase 10

Gear List
(13-07-2020, 09:39 PM)boomaga Wrote:
(13-07-2020, 03:11 AM)elvictorioso Wrote: Hi! It is very easy, you double the track and lower the pitch one octave ... and enjoy

It's not an octave lower, it's five half-steps lower, and it's unmusical out of key and distracting and there's no reason for it.   Sorry, it's not listenable.
oh how sorry i am haha ... i think you have to listen to more music. to tell the truth your mix sounds lifeless, empty and opaque ... that if you can't hear or enjoy it ... it's my opinion ... Huh Big Grin
Harmonics Mixing Studio
Let's be civil and on point. Don't take it personal. If you have a comment on someone's mix leave it on their post.
Also please everyone go and tell me how perfect my mixes are.

(I'm kidding of course. They're good but not in a Platonic, ideal sense.)
Yes, I thought, I'm sorry it won't happen again.
Harmonics Mixing Studio