Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angels In Amplifiers - I'm Alright (Hein-Ivan Mix)
New version V3 some changes!
Hey dude! Nice mix!

If you don't mind, I would make some suggestions for you to think about it!

I would start with minor changes to see where we can go.

In the intro, I would give the acoustic guitar some clean in the lows (120-200hz), or hi end to glue with the song a bit better.
I would try to lower the piano or give some love in the low mids to open more space to the vocals! You can try pan a bit as well, since it's mono, you can play with the guitars and acoustics to fill the stereo a bit.

I would give a look to the subs, I can feel something wrong, maybe the kick, it's hiting a bit disconnected, but it's just suggestions! It's your mix!

Happy mixes! Cheers!
You can contact me for professional jobs, editing, mixing & mastering, mixing classes!
Would be a pleasure to work with you!
[email protected]
(03-03-2021, 03:16 AM)andreybenassi Wrote: Hey dude! Nice mix!

If you don't mind, I would make some suggestions for you to think about it!

I would start with minor changes to see where we can go.

In the intro, I would give the acoustic guitar some clean in the lows (120-200hz), or hi end to glue with the song a bit better.
I would try to lower the piano or give some love in the low mids to open more space to the vocals! You can try pan a bit as well, since it's mono, you can play with the guitars and acoustics to fill the stereo a bit.

I would give a look to the subs, I can feel something wrong, maybe the kick, it's hiting a bit disconnected, but it's just suggestions! It's your mix!

Happy mixes! Cheers!
Hi andreybenassi! Many thanks for the comments and suggestions. I'll try another mix later on. Cheers!
Good sounding mix here, I agree with most comments that the low mids are a little high. Maybe high pass a little more across the board. Vocals are sounding real good!
(28-04-2021, 02:39 AM)Stevenrruz Wrote: Good sounding mix here, I agree with most comments that the low mids are a little high. Maybe high pass a little more across the board. Vocals are sounding real good!
Hi Stevenrruz! Many thanks for the comments. I'll do a new mix later on. Cheers!