Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raft Monk - Tiring (Hein-Ivan Mix)
My take on this after a bit of a struggle to get a good balance. Thanks for listening!

V2 small changes!

.mp3    Raft Monk - Tiring.mp3 --  (Download: 7.94 MB)

.mp3    Raft Monk - Tiring V2.mp3 --  (Download: 7.95 MB)

New version V2 small changes!
This is a pop song not metal , this mix is inappropriate for the genre. I hear the upfront guitars and the buried vocal make it sounds like metal. The last chorus is a mess aswell because everything is in focus and makes the song very confusing to listen and make out whats going on. the mix will benefit from some kick articulation. That organ is awful but hey thats just my two cents. Mix sounds good its just the balance is out of wack for a "pop" track.
(26-11-2020, 06:28 PM)latanielvss. Wrote: This is a pop song not metal , this mix is inappropriate for the genre. I hear the upfront guitars and the buried vocal make it sounds like metal. The last chorus is a mess aswell because everything is in focus and makes the song very confusing to listen and make out whats going on. the mix will benefit from some kick articulation. That organ is awful but hey thats just my two cents.  Mix sounds good its just the balance is out of wack for a "pop" track.
Hi latanielvss! Thanks for the comments! Maybe I wanted to metal-up a pop song as an experiment. I like experimenting it gives me an opportunity to have fun. Cheers!