Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summerghost mik123
Hi!

My mix!

Thanks for listening!

Feedback welcome! Big Grin

.mp3    Summerghost mik123 mix.mp3 --  (Download: 8.22 MB)

the vibe fits the song, but the balance could be better.

The voice feels a little boxy.

It lacks energy in the guitars, and the drums cymbals could be louder or brighter.

Please comment on others mixes, this site is all about feedback.
(08-01-2014, 12:29 AM)jeremias666 Wrote: the vibe fits the song, but the balance could be better.

The voice feels a little boxy.

It lacks energy in the guitars, and the drums cymbals could be louder or brighter.

Hi!

Thanks for yours comments! Big Grin

I am very grateful!
A mix of two halves. I really enjoyed the first half and the vocals balanced really nicely. The vocal balance in the 2nd half sounded completely different and very hard to hear all the individual parts

The overall Eq of the mix was a bit dark for my taste. It had little too much in the bottom end and not enough top end above 5K. A 2-3 db shelf cut below 500Hz and a 3-4 dB peak boost at 8K would make all the difference (for my ears).
(29-01-2014, 11:30 AM)HbGuitar Wrote: A mix of two halves. I really enjoyed the first half and the vocals balanced really nicely. The vocal balance in the 2nd half sounded completely different and very hard to hear all the individual parts

The overall Eq of the mix was a bit dark for my taste. It had little too much in the bottom end and not enough top end above 5K. A 2-3 db shelf cut below 500Hz and a 3-4 dB peak boost at 8K would make all the difference (for my ears).

Hi!

Thanks for comments! Big Grin