Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Balazs Daniel Boogie Woogie Trio - Own Way To Boogie (Hein-Ivan Mix)
Here's my take on this one. Thanks for listening!

V2 small changes!

V3 more changes!

.mp3    The Balazs Daniel Boogie Woogie Trio - Own Way To Boogie.mp3 --  (Download: 6.85 MB)

.mp3    The Balazs Daniel Boogie Woogie Trio - Own Way To Boogie V2.mp3 --  (Download: 6.85 MB)

.mp3    The Balazs Daniel Boogie Woogie Trio - Own Way To Boogie V3.mp3 --  (Download: 6.85 MB)

While it is a good sounding mix, it seems there is a little too much of the bass,  or not enough of the piano??  

either way - hope you doing well

Bob
(10-10-2020, 05:19 AM)Bob Wrote: While it is a good sounding mix, it seems there is a little too much of the bass,  or not enough of the piano??  

either way - hope you doing well

Bob
Hello Bob! Many thanks for the reply. Yes, I was going for a more upfront mix (a small venue) on this one. Since I always listen on 3 different systems + in the car, I didn't find it to bass heavy for me. Yes, all is well, thanks. And you?
Really nice mix, very well captured. You should be proud of this one.
(27-10-2020, 08:20 PM)latanielvss. Wrote: Really nice mix, very well captured. You should be proud of this one.
Hi latanielvss! Yes, I'm happy with the mix so many thanks for the feedback. Cheers!
Mix could do with being more focused in the bottom end .The piano ,bass and kick are really fighting down there .Its all in a bit of a pickle down there
(28-10-2020, 01:27 AM)takka360 Wrote: Mix could do with being more focused in the bottom end .The piano ,bass and kick are really fighting down there .Its all in a bit of a pickle down there
Hello takka360! Thanks, I must do another mix later on!
pay more attention to the bottom end in mixes as its so important .I notice all the time people fall down here .When you have that sold and focused the rest is just the cream on top
(28-10-2020, 03:39 PM)takka360 Wrote: pay more attention to the bottom end in mixes as its so important .I notice all the time people fall down here .When you have that sold and focused the rest is just the cream on top
Yes, I do agree Big Grin
New version V2 small changes!