Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banda Magda - Mouche (Hein-Ivan Mix)
A nice song and a good voice are always fun to mix. Hope you like it, thanks!

V2 some changes!

.mp3    Banda Magda - Mouche.mp3 --  (Download: 7.04 MB)

.mp3    Banda Magda - Mouche V2.mp3 --  (Download: 7.04 MB)

It's a good mix. Seems like everyone gets something from this song and though is hard to miss a good mix, everyone brought something unique from this. It's one of those songs that is kinda hard to make sound awful, but it's so easy to come up with many interpretations of the mix.

I like the "aaaaaaaaah" s I the chorous parts.
(07-07-2020, 06:32 PM)Shul Wrote: It's a good mix.  Seems like everyone gets something from this song and though is hard to miss a good mix, everyone brought something unique from this. It's one of those songs that is kinda hard to make sound awful, but it's so easy to come up with many interpretations of the mix.

Many thanks for that and yes, I do agree it's relatively easy to get a good mix on this one. Cheers!
(07-07-2020, 06:32 PM)Shul Wrote: It's a good mix.  Seems like everyone gets something from this song and though is hard to miss a good mix, everyone brought something unique from this. It's one of those songs that is kinda hard to make sound awful, but it's so easy to come up with many interpretations of the mix.

True that. It's just here are the parts, build a song. With such good buildiong blocks that is an easier task.

Here the vocals are strong and clear. I felt like I had to wipe spit off my face a few times.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
New version V2 some changes!