Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Human Radio - You & Me & The Radio (Hein-Ivan Mix)
(18-04-2021, 07:46 PM)Pete Hughes Wrote: Nice prominent vocal. A touch more echo than I've applied. Good powerful drums. Nice solid, gritty bass. Like how loud you've made the drums. The kick drum is perhaps a tad aggressive for my taste. Great mix overall - my favorite so far.

My mix: https://discussion.cambridge-mt.com/showthread.php?tid=38542
Hi Pete Hughes! Many thanks for the comments and I do agree about the kick. Cheers!
Hey! Sent you a PM but not sure if you received. Would you mind if i had a go at mastering your mix for a univeristy third year project? and if so would you be able to provide a lossless file? Really love your mix. Thanks.
(24-03-2022, 08:56 PM)tylerodell Wrote: Hey! Sent you a PM but not sure if you received. Would you mind if i had a go at mastering your mix for a univeristy third year project? and if so would you be able to provide a lossless file? Really love your mix. Thanks.
Hi! Yes I did and I needed to think more about this. My suggestion and a better learning curve for you is to download the multitraks and mix it yourself to learn and then master that. You will learn a lot more by doing that. Anyway, thanks for the request. Cheers!
Hi!

tylerodell -

Not sure if this helps you out for your university project - but if it's specifically mixed tracks for mastering that you are looking for -

There is a mastering section on this forum too...

Mike Senior has very generously gone to a lot of effort to make a good number of the mixing library tracks available mixed, but un-mastered - in high quality wav format! You can find and download them on the main mixing library page here: https://cambridge-mt.com/ms/mtk/ (The downloads for mastering practice are labelled 'Unmastered Mix').

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!