Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Koishii - my mix
Hi. This is my mix for this song. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for listening to it.

.mp3    Koishii MP3.mp3 --  (Download: 4.97 MB)

overall this mix feels chaotic. sounds like you put reverb on everything and you get this big gym sound. Not sure how I feel about it.. but keep it up. this song is not my kinda song to mix. I struggled a bit with arranging a good sonic arrangement. so yeah, just go easier on those reverbs.
Hey Silvio, cool mix Smile I really like the ambient choises here, makes it sound like a song, and wants me to keep on listening. As Shul said though i think its is a tiny overdone on the ambience, but its not disturbing the arrangement to much, this song needed something to it to make it fun listening to, since it was kinda "stale" in the arrangement and reccording. Good tonal choises aswell, i would like to have a more basspunchy kick to my monitoring, but totally works. gj Smile.
(04-07-2020, 04:24 AM)Shul Wrote: overall this mix feels chaotic.  sounds like you put reverb on everything and  you get this big gym sound. Not sure how I feel about it.. but keep it up. this song is not my kinda song to mix. I struggled a bit with arranging a good sonic arrangement. so yeah, just go easier on those reverbs.
Hi Shul. Thanks for your feedback.... Yes, man, I put an ambience on all those synths and stuff... I have an astral plate here and I love it in synths parts  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Overdose? maybe..... Confused
I thank you for all the tips you give to me. It always help!!!
Cheers
(04-07-2020, 04:25 PM)crownoise Wrote: Hey Silvio, cool mix Smile I really like the ambient choises here, makes it sound like a song, and wants me to keep on listening. As Shul said though i think its is a tiny overdone on the ambience, but its not disturbing the arrangement to much, this song needed something to it to make it fun listening to, since it was kinda "stale" in the arrangement and reccording. Good tonal choises aswell, i would like to have a more basspunchy kick to my monitoring, but totally works. gj Smile.
Thanks Crownoise for your feedback. Yes, I´m in love with an "astral plate" here, and I put a little more than it needs... Smile Smile
I thank you for yout tips! It helps me always!!!Cheers