Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BaumXmedia - Koishii (feat. N.I.A.) (Hein-Ivan Mix)
Nice song and vocals so here's my take on this. Hope you like it!

V2 some changes!

.mp3    BaumXmedia - Koishii (feat. N.I.A.).mp3 --  (Download: 4.99 MB)

.mp3    BaumXmedia - Koishii (feat. N.I.A.) V2.mp3 --  (Download: 5 MB)

Your song is punchy.. I like the relation of kick and bass here.. as for the rest of the mix I feel it's a lil boxy. but balances are great!
(04-07-2020, 04:23 AM)Shul Wrote: Your song is punchy.. I like the relation of kick and bass here.. as for the rest of the mix I feel it's a lil boxy.  but balances are great!
Many thanks for that. Regarding the boxy sound I don't hear that on any of my reference speakers (I always reference on 3 different systems) but I will also check it in my car.
Cheers!
Hey Heinim, nice mix Big Grin gj! only complaint is the esses on the vox in my monitoring, and maybe the congas could come up a bit, i could not make this mix good, it was hard so congrats on yet another good mix mate Smile.
(04-07-2020, 04:16 PM)crownoise Wrote: Hey Heinim, nice mix Big Grin gj! only complaint is the esses on the vox in my monitoring, and maybe the congas could come up a bit, i could not make this mix good, it was hard so congrats on yet another good mix mate Smile.
Hello and many thanks! Yes a do agree on the congas. I will try another mix later on. Cheers!
New version V2 some changes!