Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Imp Act - Another Life (Hein-Ivan Mix)
My take on this!

V2 some changes!

.mp3    Imp Act - Another Life.mp3 --  (Download: 11.06 MB)

.mp3    Imp Act - Another Life V2.mp3 --  (Download: 11.06 MB)

I like this version, deep bass. Snare is a bit bleach and tinny though.
(30-06-2020, 02:32 PM)crownoise Wrote: I like this version, deep bass. Snare is a bit bleach and tinny though.
Thanks, yes I do agree!
(30-06-2020, 01:15 PM)heinim Wrote: My take on this!
Hi Heinim,

Thank you so much for spending time to work on our music. It is always refreshing for us to hear different mixes of our music. The use of low synth is interesting. I like that dark overall vibe. I can hear that you are making it more symphonic, which is a very different take from everyone else here. The snare is poking out of the mix a little too much during some parts of the song. Otherwise a great job! I love it.
(01-07-2020, 09:44 AM)E.NKS Wrote:
(30-06-2020, 01:15 PM)heinim Wrote: My take on this!
Hi Heinim,

Thank you so much for spending time to work on our music. It is always refreshing for us to hear different mixes of our music. The use of low synth is interesting. I like that dark overall vibe. I can hear that you are making it more symphonic, which is a very different take from everyone else here. The snare is poking out of the mix a little too much during some parts of the song. Otherwise a great job! I love it.
Hello E.NKS! Many thanks for that. I'll try riding the snare a bit in a new mix later on!
New version V2 some changes!