Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cryonicPAX: 'Excessive' - with real drums!
For some reason I like cryonicPAX's music... 
For me it's not enough to just put the stems in the daw and sprinkle with vst plugins, I'm put something else in it.
The drum track is one of my old track reuse (unfortunately I'm lost the original raw drum tracks) and re-tailored.

.mp3    cryonicPAX-Excessive.mp3 --  (Download: 7.98 MB)

Hobbyist sound engineer, electric (repair) engineer - and of course Drummer  :D
DAW: Reaper (mainly), Harrison's Mixbus

My other projects here
Well, that was unexpected to hear. But thank you for this version of this oldie. Get's a bit of fresh air around. The mix itself got some power, but the compression is a bit to heavy and you can clearly hear the compressors work under a lot of stress.

Have a nice day, mate.
Working with Propellerhead Reason 9.5 only.
(29-11-2020, 02:15 PM)cryonicPAX Wrote: Well, that was unexpected to hear. But thank you for this version of this oldie. Get's a bit of fresh air around. The mix itself got some power, but the compression is a bit to heavy and you can clearly hear the compressors work under a lot of stress.

Have a nice day, mate.
WOW, the original artist! Big Grin
Thank you for the feedback! Actually that drum part was recorded years ago with 4 mics, in a rehearsal place (no sound treatment whatsoever...) with an old premier kit. Without compressing the hell out of it sounds more crappy... That drum beat was an improvisation only, just played something to the click after recording some punk songs... 

Sorry for the late reply... Thanks again, have a nice day!

Charlie
Hobbyist sound engineer, electric (repair) engineer - and of course Drummer  :D
DAW: Reaper (mainly), Harrison's Mixbus

My other projects here