Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Georgia Wonder - Siren (Hein-Ivan Mix)
Hope you like my mix/master!

New version of the mix!

V3 small changes!

.mp3    04 - Siren.mp3 --  (Download: 16.39 MB)

.mp3    Georgia Wonder - Siren v2.mp3 --  (Download: 16.39 MB)

.mp3    Georgia Wonde - Siren V3.mp3 --  (Download: 16.39 MB)

Very nice.
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
(28-06-2020, 10:58 PM)mikej Wrote: Very nice.
Many thanks!
Hi Heinim.Instruments and vocal are very sticked or saturated.They seems like the one big thing.Stereo spread is not absent.I hear too much distortion and delay ,reverb etc.So much things play and they interfere themself.Im confused and Im tired When I listen your song because lots of things happen and They are complex.Hope that helps .
(09-07-2020, 04:57 PM)Mammy Wrote: Hi Heinim.Instruments  and vocal are very sticked or saturated.They seems like the one big thing.Stereo spread is not absent.I hear too much distortion and delay ,reverb etc.So much things play and they interfere themself.Im confused and Im tired When I listen your song  because lots of things happen and They are complex.Hope that helps .
Hello Mammy! Thanks for the comments and yes, it's one of those mixes I do not like myself. Cheers!
New version V3 some changes!
I believe i like it better then the original.... More lush layers with everything heard vs a vocal with backing song. Well done.
Everyone hears it a little different....
House of Bedlam - YouTube
(26-12-2021, 12:17 PM)HouseOfBedlam Wrote: I believe i like it better then the original.... More lush layers with everything heard vs a vocal with backing song. Well done.
Hi HouseOfBedlam! Many thanks for the comments you are too kind. I like it myself how V3 came out. Cheers!
I may be doing it wrong for what the site is (mix / mast). but i listen to the vibe and feel of these songs first before the technical aspects. Great feel, i keep coming back to this and haven't even opened it yet to try it. Looks like a mess of tracks from what i keep reading....
Everyone hears it a little different....
House of Bedlam - YouTube
(27-12-2021, 01:06 PM)HouseOfBedlam Wrote: I may be doing it wrong for what the site is (mix / mast). but i listen to the vibe and feel of these songs first before the technical aspects. Great feel, i keep coming back to this and haven't even opened it yet to try it. Looks like a mess of tracks from what i keep reading....
Hi! Yes, you are right, a lot of tracks, but there is no wrong way to do this. For any production the best way for me is to organize the tracks under Drums, Loops, Bass, Ac. Guitars, El. Guitars, Synths, Pads, Fx, Vox and BV to get a decent balance with the busses. After that digging into more details. The most peculiar thing for me is that I never listen to the original before I start mixing I don't like trying to copy a mix, but, create something I like, and sometimes others like the result too.

Anyway, do try to mix this one it was fun. Cheers!