Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gage - Avk Mix
Hello everyone,

I haven't been looking here for a long time. I saw this song in the first place and listened. I want to tamper with me. That's what comes out in 2 hours. It is open to all kinds of criticism.

.mp3    Gage-AVK-Mix-V211Output.mp3 --  (Download: 4.52 MB)

I always support well-arranged and recorded music.
You can contact me for Mixing and Mastering. 
Money is not everything.
Hi Ahmet Smile i like this mix, just some polishing left. Kick has nice Tone, really good lowend. It is a bit loud vs the rest but def works most of the time. Vers guitars are all di,could use some distortion/saturation. Cymbals are a bit loud. Guitars in general needs 2 come Up, mostly at refrain.bass needs 2 get limited and disted, specially since it has bass-headroom left vs the kick. Masterchannel needs some tonality om this mix to save the verses. Gj though!
(25-06-2020, 12:10 PM)crownoise Wrote: Hi Ahmet Smile i like this mix, just some polishing left. Kick has nice Tone, really good lowend. It is a bit loud vs the rest but def works most of the time. Vers guitars are all di,could use some distortion/saturation. Cymbals are a bit loud. Guitars in general needs 2 come Up, mostly at refrain.bass needs 2 get limited and disted, specially since it has bass-headroom left vs the kick. Masterchannel needs some tonality om this mix to save the verses. Gj though!

Thank you so much CrownNoise. I could not create much time to deal with in detail. I am glad you like it. I will be doing a little more creative style in the next ones.
I always support well-arranged and recorded music.
You can contact me for Mixing and Mastering. 
Money is not everything.