Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aaahhhhhhhhhh
(20-06-2020, 09:32 AM)Spandexcore Wrote: They were Just suprising, im not sure if you added a bottom snare or what. its hard to explain (helpful i know) they sound cool, it may have been that i had been listening to my own mix the whole day, that when i heard yours it was totally different
Hi Span sorry i took a while in my reply,glad you like it and yes i use a snare sample for a bit more vibe,in fact i use 2,one room and the other bottom snare mic,Steven Slate.once again thanks for your comments.
Reaper user
Hey Cud Smile i like this mix, just feels a tiny tinny, other then that grate job! As mentioned before by spandex you have nice balance beetwen top and bortom snare to Bring out that airy crunch and the ghostnotes. I really like how you tuned the vocals,something i didnt om mine, i dont own a vocals tuneplug yet.
(13-06-2020, 06:46 PM)Cudjoe Wrote: Hi everyone i dont usually delete my mixes but listening to them once i read Dave comments i remembered that i didnt even listen to my mix on other reference media(which i normally do),and it was very harsh sounding, so i have uploaded a final mix and thanks again Dave for lending me your ears.

I have to do better on mixing this track Big Grin  final mix update has more focus drums, bass and everything else for that matter Smile  a more focus mix one might say?

Hey man,

Did you use automation ?
It seems that your mix lacks energy.
There is too reverb on the voice during verses I think.
(29-06-2020, 07:23 AM)Badcard Wrote:
(13-06-2020, 06:46 PM)Cudjoe Wrote: Hi everyone i dont usually delete my mixes but listening to them once i read Dave comments i remembered that i didnt even listen to my mix on other reference media(which i normally do),and it was very harsh sounding, so i have uploaded a final mix and thanks again Dave for lending me your ears.

I have to do better on mixing this track Big Grin  final mix update has more focus drums, bass and everything else for that matter Smile  a more focus mix one might say?

Hey man,

Did you use automation ?
It seems that your mix lacks energy.
There is too reverb on the voice during verses I think.
Thanks man i will look into it.
Reaper user