Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hi guys, Angelo (artist) here!
It's so surreal to see how many people mixed my song already! I've personally learned so much from doing mixes from this website over the years so I'm very happy to finally give something back to the community.

I'll try and listen to as many of your mixes as I can in their individual tracks, but if you have any questions on the recording process or the song in general feel free to ask 'em here.

As a first tip.. The guy that recorded, produced and mixed the record is Attie Bauw. He happens to be the only producer in the Netherlands with two Grammy nominations, which, in a country as small as ours is no small feat. I say this, because I think this particular mix can reveal a lot of cool ideas when you compare with your own. Not just 'technical' mixing things, but especially musical choices. So after giving it a shot, try searching for the song on Spotify or so and just compare!
All the best,

Angelo
Thx for sharing the song, its quite unusual with some great vibe. Its been about 20 years since i did mixing as a proffession,and I must say this was a fun track. Though i confess and should have put it more hours than i did. But still fun and keep up the good work!
Great song! Thank you for sharing it with the community. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
*Protools, Avid C24 control surface, Waves, Plugin Alliance, Slate, Focal Solo 6BE, Universal Audio Apollo, RME Babyface. Outboard delays and reverbs: Lexicon, Yamaha, Digitech, T.C. Electronic
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Thanks for the tracks. That was really something different and lots of fun to mix.
Thank you !

Its an amazing song, great record, awesome!!
Hello and many thanks for the tracks I really had fun mixing this nice song. Cheers!
Thank you so much Angelo for a great song to mix.
Thank you for putting up songs that allow the rest of us to develop our skills in mixing.
My mix is almost done, just need to do a listen in the car to see if changes are needed.

patsculle.
Great Song! Thank you very much!
(11-06-2020, 04:32 PM)angeloboltini Wrote: It's so surreal to see how many people mixed my song already! I've personally learned so much from doing mixes from this website over the years so I'm very happy to finally give something back to the community.

I'll try and listen to as many of your mixes as I can in their individual tracks, but if you have any questions on the recording process or the song in general feel free to ask 'em here.

As a first tip.. The guy that recorded, produced and mixed the record is Attie Bauw. He happens to be the only producer in the Netherlands with two Grammy nominations, which, in a country as small as ours is no small feat. I say this, because I think this particular mix can reveal a lot of cool ideas when you compare with your own. Not just 'technical' mixing things, but especially musical choices. So after giving it a shot, try searching for the song on Spotify or so and just compare!
All the best,

Angelo
Was challenging to mix but I love a good challenge... Thanks for sharing it with all of us.