Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BIG DUMMY SHAKE
Hey guy

did a lot of new drum work on this re recorded all the drum tracks in my living room added some filler tracks so please take a listen and tell me what you think ..
thanks
mike ..

.mp3    So serious moosmusic mix 2.mp3 --  (Download: 7.59 MB)

Guitars sound great. Personally I think you have too much goin on in the hi mid frequencies and theres kind of a hole in the deep middle where for instance a snare or one guitar could live.
Drums work fine.
I think guitars could come down a bit (and Im a guitarist too, beat that a guitarist sayin turn down the guitars Big Grin )
I think its a fine mix, just many things goin on in the same area.
But - as most of this sound talk - its a matter of taste

EDIT: My concern is some people (me) will get hurtin ears if this is played loud.
A less hi middle heavy eq will make it more balanced and easy to listen to on hi lvls too.
Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order
(21-12-2013, 04:21 PM)Voelund Wrote: Guitars sound great. Personally I think you have too much goin on in the hi mid frequencies and theres kind of a hole in the deep middle where for instance a snare or one guitar could live.
Drums work fine.
I think guitars could come down a bit (and Im a guitarist too, beat that a guitarist sayin turn down the guitars Big Grin )
I think its a fine mix, just many things goin on in the same area.
But - as most of this sound talk - its a matter of taste

EDIT: My concern is some people (me) will get hurtin ears if this is played loud.
A less hi middle heavy eq will make it more balanced and easy to listen to on hi lvls too.
thank you for the feedback in fact the post is the wrong mix the automation is not no so a good part of the song efx and comps or not even on but thank you again I will post the new track asap..