Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Town
Hi!

My mix.
Thanks for listening!   Cool

.mp3    This Town RK.mp3 --  (Download: 8.46 MB)

Hi, the mix turned out to be very tough in my opinion, in the style of hard rock. Listen to this mix in the original on YouTube. Plus, in my opinion, a strange arrangement of tools.
I also paid attention to the sibilants of the main vocals. (s)
(04-06-2020, 07:30 PM)JunglestateUnion Wrote: Hi, the mix turned out to be very tough in my opinion, in the style of hard rock. Listen to this mix in the original on YouTube. Plus, in my opinion, a strange arrangement of tools.
I also paid attention to the sibilants of the main vocals. (s)
Hi!

Thanks for your comments and feedback.
I am very grateful for that.

25/5000

Nice mix!  I like it!
Hey,
I appreciate the energy in this very rocking mix. love the drums. 
Not sure if it is to codec, personally I felt it is push bit too hard into the limiter.  You might want to turn it down a little or use a limiter with ISP or oversampling.  You might find this useful  https://www.saintpid.se/en/isp-true-peak-limiters-test/
 Cheer!!!
(05-06-2020, 11:28 AM)eggshell Wrote: Hey,
I appreciate the energy in this very rocking mix. love the drums. 
Not sure if it is to codec, personally I felt it is push bit too hard into the limiter.  You might want to turn it down a little or use a limiter with ISP or oversampling.  You might find this useful  https://www.saintpid.se/en/isp-true-peak-limiters-test/
 Cheer!!!
Hi!

Thanks for your comments.
Your comment regarding the limiter and ISP is correct. ISPs caused distortion on the master.

I fixed this and other things in the new version.

.mp3    This Town RK-2.mp3 --  (Download: 8.46 MB)

hola muy buena mezcla, está todo bien pensado, me gustó más la segunda, lo que si noto es que cuando suena la batería o el bajo se pierden las voces, deberías usar algo de sidechain o ecualización para que no tapen tanto las voces, pero muy bien