Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Earth Frequencies Mix
This one could do with a few more tracks Big Grin

.mp3    Learning How To Fly.mp3 --  (Download: 8.32 MB)

Hi

Yeah, there're quite a few tracks ...

About your mix, I think that the relatively massive start reduces the dynamic impact of the acoustic drum kit.
There's really a lot of vox FX. Maybe it's awsome or maybe it's ... well, not so much ... I don't know ...
I don't know if it's an effect, if not then it sounds like you're clipping the vox bus.
Generally I find your mix a bit to the dark side
I can't figure wheter I think the vocals are a bit too blended in the mix, or I sit they sit just nicely ... hmmm ... What's absolutely not blended is the tambourine ... it's ... well, there ... Wink

Cheers
I have a Polish friend, who is a sound engineer. Oh, and a Czech one too.

#nobodygoeshomehummingthekickdrum
#nosubnoshow
(03-06-2020, 01:04 AM)Krabbe Wrote: Hi

Yeah, there're quite a few tracks ...

About your mix, I think that the relatively massive start reduces the dynamic impact of the acoustic drum kit.
There's really a lot of vox FX. Maybe it's awsome or maybe it's ...  well, not so much ... I don't know ...
I don't know if it's an effect, if not then it sounds like you're clipping the vox bus.
Generally I find your mix a bit to the dark side
I can't figure wheter I think the vocals are a bit too blended in the mix, or I sit they sit just nicely ... hmmm ... What's absolutely not blended is the tambourine ... it's ... well, there ... Wink

Cheers

Okay Big Grin